About Us

MethodTraders.com is a professional MetaTrader programming service focused on delivering knowledgeable support and high quality MQL programming services. We build automated Expert Advisors, Scripts and Indicators for MetaTrader to aid Traders find optimal solutions in the financial markets. With our custom MT4 programming services we aim to empower individual traders with customized tools to suit their personal trading style. For a Free Price Quote, You can submit an MQL Programming request through here: Request a Quote

Frequently Asked Questions

Why should I use your MetaTrader Programming Service?

We are a dedicated team of programmers committed to deliver the best quality service and support to our clients. Our team has a combined coding experience of over 20+ years coding in Metatrader. Because of our deep experience with MetaTrader we can provide fast turnaround times at an affordable rate.

How much do you charge for custom MetaTrader programming?

We charge on a per project basis and our minimum fee for simple programs coded from scratch is $100 USD. For modifications on existing programs our minimum fee is $50 USD only. But this price quote may increase depending on the complexity of the project.

How long does it take for you to complete a project?

The project completion time will depend on the complexity of the project, but our usual turnaround time is between 2-5 days.

What are the steps required to start an MQL programming development?

To start a programming project, first you need to send us your trading strategy and specifications which we will carefully study to ensure your ideas can be coded and implemented.
After reviewing your trading strategy, we can then give you a proper price and time quote for the project.
Once you are ready to start the project, we will request a 25% deposit invoice to initiate a project. The remaining 75% balance will be charged only after the completion of the Program.

After the MQL Program has been delivered to you, any errors or bugs you find in the program will be fixed free of charge. However, changes or additions to the original specifications may require additional fees.

How will the payment be arranged?

We accept payments via PayPal, Skrill, or Western Union. If you prefer to use an alternative payment option please don’t hesitate to email us at support@methodtraders.com

How do I get final access to the finished product?

The finished program will be delivered via email and will include the executable EX4 file and the MQ4 file containing the source code.

Will documentation be available to understand how to use Expert Advisors and Indicators?

Yes, we can send step by step guides on the basic installation and use of Expert Advisors and Indicators. If you require further information you can always email us at support@methodtraders.com

Will I be provided the source code for the Expert Advisor, Scripts or Indicators?

Yes, the MQ4 file containing the programs source code will be sent to you upon the project’s completion.

How much warranty or support will be offered?

We will continue to fix your EA free of charge anytime you find any bugs or errors or if the EA has still not met your initial specifications. Also, any questions you may have are always welcome.

I also would need confidentiality of the development. What steps will you take to keep my development confidential?

We never disclose any of our client’s programs or strategies. We also have a basic Non-Disclosure agreement that we can send you upon your request.

I am ready to start, where should I go?

To submit a programming request please follow this link: Request a Quote

For any other questions you may have please feel free to email us at support@methodtraders.com